FAQs and Our Policies
Don’t see your question?
Feel free to contact us here.
- For the comfort of all guests, Spa Castle does not allow any form of public displays of affection, including but not limited to hugging, kissing, touching, sitting on laps, etc.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising and accompanying anyone under the age of 21
- Refrain from cell phone use inside the saunas, in our quiet sleeping areas, and service departments
- Be respectful and aware of your surroundings and those around you
Alcohol & Smoking
- Spa Castle is a smoke-free environment
- NO electronic cigarettes are permitted
- No alcohol is to be brought on the property for any reason
- Spa Castle holds a No Tolerance policy against Under-age drinking and drunk behavior
*a more detailed policy list can be found on our separate location websites.